- Perform RF cable assembly operations, including crimping and soldering.
- Perform cable cutting operations on manual and automatic machines.
- Prepare cable ends using manual and semi-automatic tools, and solder pots.
- Assist with inventory counts and labeling.
- Assemblers work within a largely self-directed team and are expected to coach and be coached by teammates.
- Position requires sitting and/or standing throughout a work shift.
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Koaxis will provide on-going training in all processes as employees demonstrate satisfactory and increasing skill set(s).
- As Koaxis is an important supplier to the US Defense Industry, the nature of our work requires that any candidate shall be a US Person as defined by 22 CFR § 120.15.
* 22 CFR § 120.15 U.S. person.
U.S. person means a person (as defined in § 120.14 of this part) who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the United States. It also includes any governmental (federal, state or local) entity. It does not include any foreign person as defined in § 120.16 of this part.
[71 FR 20537, Apr. 21, 2006]